Editing an object from a photo

Hi

I have two photos of my grandchildren, they aren't perfect photos but capture the wonderful moment of interaction between them, the only down side is my daughters washing on the radiator behind them which ruins the photo.

So I'm wanting to try and find out if there is a company on the internet that can remove this?

Actually a couple of years ago I asked and similar question and someone on here very kindly did it for me. This time I did download a couple of editing programs from the internet to have a go myself but because its a radiator it looked rubbish.

Therefore and company recommendations would be gratefully received.

Thanks.

I've done a couple for people on here but its been a few year since I've done any picture editing now. Best bet is just to put the pic up and let people see it and have a go. It can be real time consuming so people can be reluctant to take such a thing on "officially".

Hi

I have two photos of my grandchildren, they aren't perfect photos but capture the wonderful moment of interaction between them, the only down side is my daughters washing on the radiator behind them which ruins the photo.

So I'm wanting to try and find out if there is a company on the internet that can remove this?

Actually a couple of years ago I asked and similar question and someone on here very kindly did it for me. This time I did download a couple of editing programs from the internet to have a go myself but because its a radiator it looked rubbish.

Therefore and company recommendations would be gratefully received.

Thanks.

Hi Caz. If you send me the image, I'll have a look at it for you. I don't have much time, so it will depend on how much there is to do. :)

Problem is sorted now, thanks for all the offers of help.

Hi, Caz. I know one site, which will be helpful for you. It is - weedit.photos. Hope, it will help!