Thinking of moving to Dinnington - what's it like?

I have lived in north anston for past 11 years.Like most places there are good and bad but for me it's ok,never had any problems,if you drive around you can soon see which are good and which are not so good places.most of the schools have a good reputation and the area is well served by public transport and has all the shops and services close by.

morning!

I know this is an older thread but we are thinking of moving from beighton to the dinnington area, including north or south anston. the schools are the main reason for the move, they get good ratings compared to westfield.

there is a house for sale on swinston hill road and another a little closer to north anston on Lytham avenue, which looks to be close to a cemetery.

can anyone comment on that area of dinnington?

thanks !

Depending on the house for sale on SH it might be a new build with little garden space, or an older house with a huge garden (but huge price tag).

Lytham Avenue is a nice enough area, houses are probably 20 years old, gardens are on the small side, probably a fair bit cheaper than SH despite being just a stones throw away.

It's definitely the nicer side of Dinnington around there.

Full disclosure, my parents and aunt and uncle live in the same area, the lakes estate, which borders SH and Lytham A is located within.