Volunteer Theatre Hairdresser

Experience wanted behind the scenes of the theatre styling hair. I am very enthusiastic, friendly and creative and love getting stuck in!

I am a recently qualified hairdresser, and am keen to volunteer to assist with hair in theatre productions. I think it would be a fab experience, and an exciting challenge. I hope there is someone out there who could point me in the right direction, I have been contacting theatre groups but have had no luck so far.

I am a recently qualified hairdresser, and am keen to volunteer to assist with hair in theatre productions. I think it would be a fab experience, and an exciting challenge. I hope there is someone out there who could point me in the right direction, I have been contacting theatre groups but have had no luck so far.

You may get more of a response from old people's homes and care homes.

Not the glitz and glamour of the theatre that you want, but would get you experience.

Try contacting the am dram societies in Sheffield - Teachers, Ellesmere Operatic, Manor Operatic, Croft House?