Curtains & tracks for MPV

I have a 2002 toyota previa which I want to turn into a day van.

To do this, I need curtain tracks and either curtains or blinds fitted.

Does anyone know where I can get this done ?

Thanks in advance.

And a year later, im still trying to find someone to do this :(

Is there a toyota owners' forum that might have the answers?

I know it is a different van but have a look on the Bongo Fury Site. We had a Mazda Bongo it had blinds and curtains fitted. Worth a look. You have waited a year so nothing

desperate.

To answer all 3 questions, I have been looking on ebay for over a year, have also been a member of the worldwide previa forum for 2 years, and the previa was never fitted with them at the factory. As for the bongo, they have factory fitted electric blinds. Unfortunately there's no way they would fit :-(

The ones from the estima would fit with major alterations, so it would be better if I could just find somewhere that could custom make them.

I found that site a while ago. Those are MK1 previas, so the factory ones wouldnt fit it (even if you could get hold of them)

The curtain idea is best, but im not confident enough to fit them - I cant see a few self tappers going through the headlining holding the rails on.

I have a 2002 toyota previa which I want to turn into a day van.

To do this, I need curtain tracks and either curtains or blinds fitted.

Does anyone know where I can get this done ?

Thanks in advance.

There is a fairly new company in Sheffield that does camper van conversions or renovations. I can't remember what you call the business but I do know one of the owners of the business. Lisa Pogson who also runs Airmaster. I will ask Lisa and pop back. If I forget, post on this thread and I will get a reminder.

Edit - they don't do their blinds or upholstery in house.

Edited by Chez2

There is a fairly new company in Sheffield that does camper van conversions or renovations. I can't remember what you call the business but I do know one of the owners of the business. Lisa Pogson who also runs Airmaster. I will ask Lisa and pop back. If I forget, post on this thread and I will get a reminder.

Edit - they don't do their blinds or upholstery in house.

Only just spotted your post...I guess you forgot :hihi:

Only just spotted your post...I guess you forgot :hihi:

Huh? No I didn't forget, you have quoted my reply which I added when I popped back, read the comment after edit.