The NHS Sell Off

All the essentials of life are in private hands, the NHS needs to be protected at all costs.

This 5 minute video from a group of doctors whom want to save the NHS will waken you up to what these parasite thieves are doing.

Corporate interests rather than patient care is driving reform in today's NHS and will divert money away from YOU. And the media are failing to tell you this.

This film is radical. With over a dozen NHS insiders as my witnesses, I will tell the alarming story of how the health service as we know it is being quietly abolished. Almost without our noticing, it’s been replaced by a system modelled on the US in which care is delivered by profit-maximising companies that charge patients for treatment which is anyway to be restricted and reduced. One medical reporter the filmmaker knows claims that health reporting today is so poor because few journalists have real sources inside the NHS. Well, this film will have a riot of medical sources - including one professor, two consultant radiologists, a cancer expert, a public interest lawyer, and several outspoken GPs. What they all have to say will be shocking, unusual and brave. Our doctors will really strike back in this one.

Peter Bach

I'm not going to watch the film.

The NHS is never going to be sold. If of course they did sell the NHS (they won't), it would only be in a tory government. It would then be the end for them as a party, they would surely never get back in.

I am not sure why people think this is going to happen.

The NHS is never going to be sold. If of course they did sell the NHS (they won't), it would only be in a tory government. It would then be the end for them as a party, they would surely never get back in.

But they are doing so. They are contracting vital services to businesses bit by bit. Labour did it too to some extent, but they were nowhere near as bad as these chumps

Wake up. It's already happened on an alarming scale and is continuing. I think you DO need to watch!! These parasites in government are worse than Thatcher.

---------- Post added 21-10-2014 at 09:10 ----------

But they are doing so. They are contracting vital services to businesses bit by bit. Labour did it too to some extent, but they were nowhere near as bad as these chumps

At least you know where you are with the Tories, they have form for selling off the family silver, which always inevitably ends up in the hands of globals based outside of the UK.

No-one is going to watch some piece of crap film on YouTube as it will be full of crap, lies, half truths and other rubbish.

Wake up. It's already happened on an alarming scale and is continuing. I think you DO need to watch!! These parasites in government are worse than Thatcher.

---------- Post added 21-10-2014 at 09:10 ----------

At least you know where you are with the Tories, they have form for selling off the family silver, which always inevitably ends up in the hands of globals based outside of the UK.

Labour do the same, except they sell all our stuff and still make a loss at the end of term. At least Conservatives keep us in the black.

We need a Thatcher like leader to fire up our economy again. Imagine the hell we would be in economically if she had never graced us.

Dodgy?

"How does the sell-off trick work in detail?

In HASCA 2012’s s300-302 and Schedule 22, the government set up arrangements for the creation of a property company to sell off two-thirds of the land and buildings owned by the NHS, as recommended by McKinsey in their 2009 QIPP report, as taken up by the Coalition as a key thread of its NHS privatisation cover narrative. HASCA enables the Secretary of State to transfer ownership of all NHS land and buildings to this new company, and then sell them.

The Coalition announced the impending offloading of NHS land to the construction trade press in 2012, but did not otherwise make this news public.

Ownership of all the NHS land and buildings have been gradually transferred into this property company since 2012 ready for disposal."

http://nhap.org/stop-the-sell-off-of-nhs-land-buildings-clause-117-must-go-along-with-clause-119/

Been happening for years, and its all parties. Here's just one link of many:

http://socialinvestigations.blogspot.co.uk/p/key-facts-of-lords-and-mps-connections.html

http://www.cwunorthwest.org/docs/News2012/DespiteProtestationLabourMPsProfitFromNHSPrivatisation.html

And its not just the NHS. Didn't Labour's John Reid accept a directorship for G4S, which co-incidentally got the Olympic Games security contract?

No-one is going to watch some piece of crap film on YouTube as it will be full of crap, lies, half truths and other rubbish.

And the government only tell us the truth, don't they? :roll:

Labour do the same, except they sell all our stuff and still make a loss at the end of term. At least Conservatives keep us in the black.

We need a Thatcher like leader to fire up our economy again. Imagine the hell we would be in economically if she had never graced us.

Not sure you really understand what's going on, charmer. Cameron is more like Thatcher than Thatcher ever was.

Why?

Some of the least likely people to watch the video are those like yourself who need to watch it the most.

The NHS is been sold off and is exactly why the doctors made the video, they also thought the NHS would never be abolished and sold off quietly to private corporations.

---------- Post added 22-10-2014 at 03:41 ----------

Are you saying all the doctors in the video are lying?

---------- Post added 22-10-2014 at 04:06 ----------

I doubt these e-petitions have any influence on government decisions or mean anything, probably used to create an Orwellian database and label us terrorists, but incase I'm wrong here's one to stop secret EU officials completely privatising the NHS.

https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/pages/ttip_home

And whilst we are at it, we should have a national food service. Why should the production and supply of this basic huuuuuuman right be in the hands of wicked companies like Aldi lidl sainsbury's tesco etc?

And mobile phones. They should be nationalised too

If fact why don't we bring all the means of production into public ownership. I'm sure I've heard that before somewhere.

In fact everything could be run by government I'm sure they've never tried that before. It has to work. Can't see it failing.