Rochdale Cabs, Customers request White drivers only

Racism is long dead? Don't delude yourself, it's alive and kicking. We have made progress, thank God, and it's a lot less obvious and prevalent than it once was.

It still exists though and needs to be challenged wherever it rears its ugly head.

I don't think we have made progress, especially considering some of the views on here, hence the reason for this thread

I might like Sainsbury fish, but if I was to find out that 5% of it was bad and likely to cause me illness then I'd probably make the choice to shop elsewhere in the knowledge that I'd probably be safer.

If the Jay Report had suggested there was an issue with 1 or maybe 2 Asian taxi drivers, then I'm sure people wouldn't have an issue, but the impression is that it's a lot more than that.

The general public will play the percentage game and if they feel safer with a white driver, that is their prerogative and quite understandable.

Regards

Doom

I might like Sainsbury fish, but if I was to find out that 5% of it was bad and likely to cause me illness then I'd probably make the choice to shop elsewhere in the knowledge that I'd probably be safer.

If the Jay Report had suggested there was an issue with 1 or maybe 2 Asian taxi drivers, then I'm sure people wouldn't have an issue, but the impression is that it's a lot more than that.

The general public will play the percentage game and if they feel safer with a white driver, that is their prerogative and quite understandable.

Regards

Doom

That's only part of the public opinion though, don't forget bombs, cutting heads off in the street and burning poppies etc; it doesn't help paint a cosy picture. That's why we've seen all these muslim denunciations lately.

In what ways does the state discriminate against young white men? Please explain what you mean.

I know I'm jumping in here and I'm not even on about the state discriminating against whites, but as we're on the subject of taxis does anyone know why white drivers are such a minority within the industry?

I know I'm jumping in here and I'm not even on about the state discriminating against whites, but as we're on the subject of taxis does anyone know why white drivers are such a minority within the industry?

They're not, perhaps just in Sheffield and Manchester and the surrounding regions. When I flagged a Hackney carriage in Liverpool and recently in London, I was surprised to see a white bloke driving and it took some getting used to. I've said this before, the vehicle is owned by the family and probably out almost 24/7 by different members of the family even though they may not all have indivdual taxi or even driving licences. That's why I believe SCC are relaxing the licencing rules - They just couldn't cope. Spoke to a taxi driver recently and he said takings were down because there is too much competition.

From my experiences over the years, if you order a taxi to take you out early evening (7 pm) you've got a decent chance of getting a white driver, if you flag down a black cab in town late at night (11pm onwards) 99.5% of the time they'll be Asian/Black.

If you try to flag one down at the end of Ramadan be prepared for a fight, because there are so few around everybody else is after one as well. :hihi:

Regards

Doom

An even more common phenomenon is white people of left-wing persuasion with a chip on the shoulder by proxy that causes them to take offence on behalf of others. Apparently the female of the species are sexually attracted to males with very large chips who put on elaborate displays of politically correct outage. We've got some real studs on SF.

That could explain why bigots and racists are lonely creatures, maybe they just need to get laid or work on the size of their chip..

That could explain why bigots and racists are lonely creatures, maybe they just need to get laid or work on the size of their chip..

Nah, there are plenty of females on the dark side and they're dirtier too. In fact whenever I order a cab I asked for a dirty bird bigot who'll take the fare in kind. :D

A line used to reinforce racism and bigotry you mean. We get plenty of those on here, so called rape victims defending rapists, males disguised as females defending misogyny, Whites disguised as mixed or Black like yourself, seemingly unaffected by racism, White homophobics disguised as homosexuals. If you weren't all so obviously dim you could actually be a threat.

There are many who covert Ron, but how many actually believe what they write, as opposed to those who are writing to impress other fellow morons? It seems that a view opposing driver colour choice is only acceptable when it comes from an opposite creed, yet when it comes from the same creed, suspicions are aroused. Sometimes people can be so transparent, no pun intended.

There are many who covert Ron, but how many actually believe what they write, as opposed to those who are writing to impress other fellow morons? It seems that a view opposing driver colour choice is only acceptable when it comes from an opposite creed, yet when it comes from the same creed, suspicions are aroused. Sometimes people can be so transparent, no pun intended.

I make a clear observation and all you can come up with is this?

Zamo beat you to it with the same, gimp. Instead of repeating my original observation as a counter, why not try something individualistic? Go to the blackboard and write 100 times.. "I must not argue a point with the same, I must try to be inventive".

I'm not well pleased.

Just spotted the last remark and had to ''come in''

Racist, Colour, all this, and yet how many leave this wonderful, beautiful country of ours to ''hob knob'' with the people whose colour is offensive.

Okay on holiday?, tush!

---------- Post added 25-10-2014 at 11:09 ----------

Perhaps the taxi drivers are white over there.

Perhaps the taxi drivers are white over there.

It doubt it's an issue, they never get beyond Brighton. God help a homosexual taxi driver though.