Gin and Tonic a cure for arthitic conditions?

I suffer terribly from cramp and take quinine regularly (one tablet every night) and I still have painful arthritis. I also drink lots of tonic water My hands hurt but I think that is the cold weather. So it could be the gin that helps the arthritis, might have to add a bit of gin to the tonic water. (just for medicinal purposes of course)

Edited by Mandem

Cannabis! Give it a go ;)

Your off your head.:hihi:

I had a pain in my knee so decided to take some brandy to kill the pain. A bottle and a half later and I'd totally forgotten about it. I'd also forgotten where I lived, that I was married and to take the old man out when I wanted a pee! :hihi:

I suffer from Arthritis and Leg spasms and was prescribed quinnie tablets which did help. I had to stop taking them as I was also disagnosed with menieres disease and they were affecting my balance.

I have regular steriod injections in my knee and shoulder, but have found the cream Penetrex a great relief for the tenderness that occurs in the skin around my knees

What am I watching???

Cannabis! Give it a go ;)

I can't praise the medicinal benefits of cannabis enough. Back in the land of the free I used it to alleviate the pain that came with my initial knee-dislocation. Great for the knee, not so great for progress in my bachelor's degree.

I suffer terribly from cramp and take quinine regularly (one tablet every night) and I still have painful arthritis. I also drink lots of tonic water My hands hurt but I think that is the cold weather. So it could be the gin that helps the arthritis, might have to add a bit of gin to the tonic water. (just for medicinal purposes of course)

A fifty fifty mix seems to be the most effective hand pain treatment in my experience , it also seems to work a little better if one uses a larger glass.