Young Muslims off to fight Jihad in Syria.

Muslims who go to fight Jihad abroad. Should we let them back into UK  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Muslims who go to fight Jihad abroad. Should we let them back into UK

• No. They set their stall. They should not be allowed back here.
    • Yes they should be allowed back here but stuck in internment camps
    • They should be allowed back into the UK to do whatever they please.

I agree.

If someone goes to fight for another country, they should give up the UK passport, and all rights that go with it.

They should never be able to return to the UK.

That applies just as much to the IDF as it does ISIS or any other foreign force.

I would think your answer through, there are thousands upon thousands of English mercenarys all over the world "legaly"

"

I'm a bit confused here. Not too long ago the government was condemning the Syrian Assad regime and threatening to intervene on behalf of those fighting him. ?

Easy - it's all a massive **** up.

William Hague sent the SAS in to contact the rebels, but they were captured in a massive mess.

The Americans sent arms to the moderate rebels because they wanted rid of the government.

Now the various governments have realised how stupid they were, they don't say a word when Syria's air force attacks the now evil terrorists.

As is normal - the governments have no ruddy clue what they're doing, so start something they can't stop.

Easy - it's all a massive **** up.

William Hague sent the SAS in to contact the rebels, but they were captured in a massive mess.

The Americans sent arms to the moderate rebels because they wanted rid of the government.

Now the various governments have realised how stupid they were, they don't say a word when Syria's air force attacks the now evil terrorists.

As is normal - the governments have no ruddy clue what they're doing, so start something they can't stop.

It might be that we are happy to arm both sides as long as they keep killing each other.

Edited by roosterboost

Shady politics.

I would go along with that.

I can't for the life of me think who the 5 people who voted for 'option c' are from this forum!

I can't for the life of me think who the 5 people who voted for 'option c' are from this forum!

lol, I'm surprised its not a higher number myself after reading these boards for a while.

They say nothing, and people like you say they're condoning terrorism.

They speak out against it, and you call them liars.

What would you have them do?

Why are they speaking out against it, is it because they are running scared? I mean the scenario and similar jihadi actions like planting bombs on the London underground, sex abuse gangs, trojan horse school, poppy burnings etc doesn't exactly paint them in a good light does it?

BTW jihadists are suspected of attacking Egypt again http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-29766945

They say nothing, and people like you say they're condoning terrorism.

They speak out against it, and you call them liars.

What would you have them do?

They could stop passing on cultural and religious teachings that lead to such a grossly disproportionate level of their kin going down the path of extremism.

Just as the rest of Europe in the 80's lost patience with English football supporters (because of the actions of the minority who hid within the majority who failed to stop them), people are now losing patience with Muslims. Tolerance is hanging on in but there is no prospect of it lasting whilst the threat that comes from the Muslim community continues to grow and we pay (financial and though erosion of hard won freedoms) to try and contain it. If the threat doesn't start to ebb then calls for ongoing tolerance will inevitably fall on deaf ears and we will start to see civil unrest. And if violence does come then those currently saying Muslims have nothing to answer for will hold as much a share of the blame as those committing the violence. I fear that over sensitive cultural sensitivity could literally end up killing Muslims with kindness.

My own grandparents left the UK to go fight in a foreign war for ideological reasons, against the will of the British government.

I am proud of their service helping fight the good fight against Hitler's buddy Franco and his fascists in the Spanish civil war.

I categorically don't think volunteering to go join a cause you believe in in a different country should mean that one forfeits their citizenship.

Did your parents leave the country and join a Terrorist organisation to fight that war though??

My own grandparents left the UK to go fight in a foreign war for ideological reasons, against the will of the British government.

I am proud of their service helping fight the good fight against Hitler's buddy Franco and his fascists in the Spanish civil war.

I categorically don't think volunteering to go join a cause you believe in in a different country should mean that one forfeits their citizenship.

Jihadists going out to join ISIS are not fighting the good fight though are they?!

Actually I'd encourage as any as possible to go over there to join ISIS and then don't let them back in.

Edited by Guest