Horse for loan at Norton

I have a lovely 16.3hh mare for loan due to pregnancy with long term part loan moving forwards (I won't be riding her as much after baby arrives!). She's stabled at Norton and is to stay at current yard, she's on full livery. She'll hack alone and in company, will show jump, do cross country and she has done 3 or 4 one day events (this was just before I had first daughter so didn't do any more for this reason). I'm happy for someone who wants to hack her or compete her. Happy to help with taking her to competitions etc if wanted and others in yard do training days etc which can join in with. There's good hacking from yard, outdoor school, cross country jumps on yard and we have access to next door indoor school in winter. Days to suit you. I would like contribution to livery although this is negotiable. Let me know if may be of interest and want any more details. Thanks.

Hi, do you have a contact number we could possibly call you on to ask more info please, many thanks cheers

Hi have you found a loaner yet?

Hi. If you haven't already loaned her out could you give me a bit more information please ? Eg novice / lively side, type of bit etc. I have had horses all my life and used to show jump around the country. Is she by any chance kept at mansion house? Kathy is a friend of mine. Thankyou