Wanted: Horse to part loan/share around S10 area

Hi, hoping someone on here might have what I'm after!

I’m looking for a horse to part loan for 2, possibly 3 days a week, to include a weekend day. I’m 17 years old, have been riding for 5 years, loaning for around 4, so have experience handling and caring for horses as well as riding them. I weigh around 10st 5 and so long as the horse is comfortable carrying me I am not bothered what height s/he is. I’m looking for a forward-going, willing horse to help me progress as a rider with jumping and flatwork. For this reason access to a floodlit or indoor school is a must with the days getter shorter. I also greatly enjoy hacking, especially alone, so a horse that is happy to hack alone is a must (I don’t mind if you want to get to know me better before you allow me to do this). I’m a confident rider – I don’t mind a bit of excitability (jogging etc.) so long as it is controllable; however I do not like horses that buck or bolt.

In the future I would love to have the opportunity to go on fun rides, try out cross country and go to clinics – I’m looking for someone who would be happy for me to do this as we all get to know each other. I love cobs but of course I am open to any breed so long as it ticks my boxes.

I’m wanting a long-term loan (I am in my final year of A levels, planning on going to University here in Sheffield) that will last me through to the day I can buy my own horse.

If you think you could help then please reply to this thread as I don't believe I have enough posts yet to send private messages!

Thanks for reading! :)

Hi

I'm replying although my horse is actually at Norton, Sheffield in case this may be of interest. She's a 16.3hh IDxTB/Cob mare. I've had her from 6months old she's now 14. I'm currently pregnant so not doing much at all. She had a fab temperament, she's get used to take youngsters out on the yard as she'll lead them anywhere and rarely spooks (never say never!). She's done BSJA although not for a while now but happily jumps, does cross country and will school. There's an outdoor school at the yard and cross country jumps. We've also got access to an indoor school at the next door yard. Use of trailer included, I'll gladly tow anywhere with you, just can't compete at minute! Others on yard go to schooling days and will take her in box with them if you want.

Let me know if you want more details.

Thanks.

Anna.