Is there anyone who cares for cats in their home, not mine?

I will be going away and need to board my cat but she is an indoor cat and I'm not sure how she would take to being in a pen all day. I was wondering if there is anyone who cares for cats in their own homes? My cat loves company so I think she'll suffer either in a cattery or with a pet sitter coming in twice a day. Any recommendations?

Hi I offer a pet care service where I visit your home twice daily . I don't know what area you are in ?

To care for cats in another environment needs a licence and for cats this isn't a good idea as cats like their own home

As Teeny said you need to have a boarding license in sure your cat will be far happier in there own home get a pet/cat sitter

we had one of the teenagers from the next street move into our house over the summer for a couple of weeks. He was near enough to his mums for support / emergencies and we left vet details etc in case anything bad happened to the kitties Obviously there was a lot of trust required and I almost went completely grey worrying,but it worked out well.

Have you thought about one of your neighbours - perhaps they have an older, responsible teenager who could help ? Obviously they won't be licensed or insured, so clearly you need to weigh the risks x