Lillymans factory

i can remember going there as a kid to meet my mum joyce hyde

Hi all,

Did anyone know a yemeni worker calles Seiyed Abdul wahab saroori he went by the nickname Fred?

when I was there mid 70s the boss was stuart hamillton lilleymans son in law and general manager Roy a big bloke cant remember his surname. I worked with the Fisher bros Bill and think the other one was Bob, he was a shotblaster worked with Bill White, and Bill was a tool maker worked upstairs

On 13/02/2017 at 06:46, Dave3434 said:

when I was there mid 70s the boss was stuart hamillton lilleymans son in law and general manager Roy a big bloke cant remember his surname. I worked with the Fisher bros Bill and think the other one was Bob, he was a shotblaster worked with Bill White, and Bill was a tool maker worked upstairs

The GM was Roy Hesketh.  Great fella.

I worked at lillymans started in 1985 blank counting then onto the rolls and massy drop stamp remember the fishers mark still worked with me up till 2020 at tecomet previously Thornton precision forgings also remember Mr Hamilton and Denis in the office also the red setter dog sat in the office Mr Hamiltons... Roy heskoth too doughy grey.. Vera n irlean cutting eyelets out of scissors great times 

On 18/06/2016 at 19:23, Sheffield 123 said:

Im not sure.

And did anyone know any Yemenies that worked there, if so it would be great if you got back to me :)

Yes can remember a few also got a few photos of lillymans from the 80s some Arab workers too nasa... Charlie... and can't remember the other fellas name great blokes and bloody grafters