Do you hit the pot?

In recent months, after going into town for a few beers, one of the lads has walked back home with me, and used my toilet.

But I have noticed that does hit the toilet pan directly, there seems to be some splashage.

I was reading in the Guardian that the modern man sometimes sat down to pee; what do you do?

Its been a problem for some blokes since sanitaryware was invented. They are the unfortunate creatures who appear to develop a random spray pattern after consuming alcohol. It never ceases to amaze me that these individuals (who give the rest of us a bad press ;) ) often barely manage to hit a urinal, let alone a toilet pan.

In recent months, after going into town for a few beers, one of the lads has walked back home with me, and used my toilet.

But I have noticed that does hit the toilet pan directly, there seems to be some splashage.

I was reading in the Guardian that the modern man sometimes sat down to pee; what do you do?

So you're watching your pal take a pee.

Maybe you could physically point him in the right direction next time our Cid.:P

I want to complain... :rant:

... this thread got me here under false pretences! :confused:

I want to complain... :rant:

... this thread got me here under false pretences! :confused:

I think El Cid coaxed his pal home under false pretences.:D

So you're watching your pal take a pee.

Maybe you could physically point him in the right direction next time our Cid.:P

No thanks, when you have to clean the bathroom, you notice these things.