Boston bomber sentenced to death

The Boston bomber who killed and maimed spectators at the Boston Marathon has been sentenced to die at his trial in America.

Perhaps it would be better to set him free and let the family's of the dead and injured deal with the this coward as they think fit.

Carpet slippers, pipe and comfy chair time......

Oh. I agree.

Some parts of the world still have justice. If it was in Britain, he'd have got about 12 years.

Some parts of the world still have justice. If it was in Britain, he'd have got about 12 years.

I always wonder why you bemoan justice here so much, surely someone like you must have benefited from that leniency several times? :hihi:

And that's 12 years of comfort, three good meals a day, entertainment and on demand medical care. Not bad considering some people have to use food banks and wait months to get medical care.

And that's 12 years of comfort, three good meals a day, entertainment and on demand medical care. Not bad considering some people have to use food banks and wait months to get medical care.

and we got another 5 years of that:roll:

He'll be alive for years yet; as long as there is money to be made by appealing, his lawyers won't let the case drop.

The Boston bomber who killed and maimed spectators at the Boston Marathon has been sentenced to die at his trial in America.

Perhaps it would be better to set him free and let the family's of the dead and injured deal with the this coward as they think fit.

Doesn't Saudi Arabia have a similar justice system?

Edited by SnailyBoy

A life sentence without the possibility of parole in one of the worst, most dangerous Federal prisons filled with psychos and sodomites would have been a sentence I would have preferred to have seen

---------- Post added 15-05-2015 at 22:17 ----------

Doesn't Saudi Arabia have a similar justice system?

Not really. Women here don't get executed for adultry

A life sentence without the possibility of parole in one of the worst, most dangerous Federal prisons filled with psychos and sodomites would have been a sentence I would have preferred to have seen

Sodomites?

---------- Post added 15-05-2015 at 23:33 ----------

Not really. Women here don't get executed for adultry

Still a primative justice system.

Sodomites?

---------- Post added 15-05-2015 at 23:33 ----------

Still a primative justice system.

Oh right ! The SF token authority on a superior justice system. I can hardly wait to learn about it

Oh right ! The SF token authority on a superior justice system. I can hardly wait to learn about it

No, that's a strawman.

I said the death sentence is a primative justice system.