Is this 'Ride me all day for £3' advert, offensive?

It's quite funny, if a little crude - clever advertising though. Mrs Jeremy likes the male one.

---------- Post added 12-05-2015 at 13:04 ----------

http://www.lbc.co.uk/is-ride-me-all-day-bus-advert-offensive-109521

Yes I think its funny. There is both a male and a female version of the poster (even though the feminists are going mad for some reason).

Its very carry on and tongue in cheek. Unfortunately in politically correct Britain its deeply offensive and people are asking for it banned.

I think it is offensive, yes; and I'm about as far from a pc luvvie as you could get.

It catches people's eye, it's on the bus itself so the public remembers what is being advertised, and it causes a bit of controversy and therefore even more publicity.

10/10 for the advertising agency that came up with the idea.

It wouldn't get me on a bus if she was free.

What about the male one?:P

Cor strike a light, if there was crumpet like that on the buses every day, people might be more willing to give up their cars. Unfortunately the joyless feminist Blakey types hate it.

They could have just had the sign and done away with the person holding it, still would have been funny.

or got some pretty models in for it, at least ones that would smile.

I think it is offensive, yes; and I'm about as far from a pc luvvie as you could get.

why do you find it offensive though? Do you think Carry Ons are offensive too? Oh Matron.