Boston bomber sentenced to death

Make him construct another bomb then make him sit on it for a few hours before detonating it.

Why?...........................

I received a three day suspension for saying something nasty about the kid.

Now folks the empathy for him is bleeding out of every pore in my body.

I realize that this person was the victim of society... plain and clear society's fault through and through

Perhaps someone took his toys away or his neighbourhood kids always got more toys than he did.

He was and is the victim of a setup.

I received a three day suspension for saying something nasty about the kid.

Now folks the empathy for him is bleeding out of every pore in my body.

I realize that this person was the victim of society... plain and clear society's fault through and through

Perhaps someone took his toys away or his neighbourhood kids always got more toys than he did.

I'm glad about that.

I'm glad about that.

Course you are. It's the way you get your rocks off :D

I'm glad about that.
What with you being a closet facist it was most likely you who reported him. "Agree with me or I'm telling wah wah"

What with you being a closet facist it was most likely you who reported him. "Agree with me or I'm telling wah wah"

Jonny, even for a very lame guy like you, that's a very lame suggestion.

Shame on you; bigots of Harley's stature don't need my help to dig their own graves.

Shame on you; bigots of Harley's stature don't need my help to dig their own graves.

I should report that as it's a personal and derogatory remark but you're not even worth it.

I may have very, very few friends on the forum but I'm sure you have none whatsoever

---------- Post added 26-05-2015 at 00:56 ----------

While there is little direct evidence of guilt, there is plenty that points to the brothers being set up as patsies

https://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/2015/04/10/justice-denied-examining-the-evidence-that-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-was-a-patsy-in-boston-bombing/

So I suppose according to you that every terrorist attack that's happened in the US is always a setup of some sort. 9/11 wasn't anything connected to Bin Laden or Al Qaeda... it was an inside job and now Tsarnaev is another innocent victim of yet another dirty trick.

Lord help us :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :loopy: :loopy:

Edited by Harleyman

Harleys views are frequently odious. I don't hate him or report him.

You do. You even lash out at me even though our views on the surface are the same. The reason you do this is because you cannot stand people who stand upto you (in my case seeing right through you) or have different views to your pretend ones. Your enlightened views are for effect and approval but at heart you are a fascist.

You should (re) read animal farm. Orwell has you down to a T.

You do. You even lash out at me even though our views on the surface are the same. The reason you do this is because you cannot stand people who stand upto you (in my case seeing right through you) or have different views to your pretend ones. Your enlightened views are for effect and approval but at heart you are a fascist.

You should (re) read animal farm. Orwell has you down to a T.

I didn't need you to chip in on my behalf. Halibut isn't a fascist either, just a person with an overblown opinion of his own importance and self righteousness. His one line responses generally have the effect on the recipient as being like a very bad fart let off inside a broom closet

No more to be said

Edited by Harleyman

He would have got 40 minimum with no chance of parole.

Not in the UK he wouldn't as the EU would decide it would be against his human rights if there was no chance of parole and 40 years would be too excessive

That's the best approach. I was disgusted by an earlier post of his but didn't feel the need to report it.

Only had to report a few posts in years on here, mostly be Mr Smith on the funeral cortege thread a few years ago.