Selby Road-Stacey White from Oldham (long shot)

:help:I'm looking for a lass called Stacey/Stacy White, Your mum used to live on Selby Road at pagehall and your stepdad was called Jeff/Geoff and used to bring loads of sweets home (can't remember your mums name but she looked a bit like Lulu and she always changed the colour of her hair), They had a big fat cat called ralph too.

We used to love to listen to Roxette on LP in your attic bedroom and we used to hang around on the park at Earl Marshal School smoking.

You had the most gorgeous long brown curly hair and greeny/blue eyes.

We weren't friends for long cause you only used to come for visits in the holiday time, i'm sure you used to live with your dad in Oldham.

If anyone knows her please could they let her know i want to get in touch - I lived on Whiteways Road and have a brother.

Heather.

Hi heather just seen this message wow really want to get in touch..stacy 07933198974 ...couldn't believe I seen this !!