Air Training Corps, 367Sqn, 53-58

Anybody out there ex ATC 367 Sqn either at Hermitage St. or Norton back in the 50's? I have many happy memories from 53 to 58. It would be great to hear from "old" cadets...

Mack.

---------- Post added 13-11-2014 at 20:16 ----------

Here's a few names that might jog memories, if you have contact with any of these fellas give 'em a nod please.

Terry Trigg, Max Dawson, Dave Stringer (emigrated to Canada early 50,s) his younger brother Mike, Pete Moss, ?Campbell, Dick Marples, Dave Ryder, Dave Aston, Stan Phillips, the three musketeers Dancer,Driver,and Creasey, Pete Brawn - that's all I can bring out of the memory bag right now - maybe I can find an old Sqn photo and come up with more...

Where are you now? (I've lived in Arkansas USA last 20 yrs )

My good friend John Allenby Driver will be in touch shortly. I have just phoned him after reading your post. We have been friends for donkeys years. Dan Hennessy

I have a 1963 Squadron photo from RAF St Mawgan summer camp. You may recognise some of the senior cadets and adults - is it possible to post photos on this forum?

Thanks Chris - & Hendan - '63 is long after I left ('58). As for posting photos, i 'm sure it's possible but I'm computer challenged and not able to help there - I think you have to "create a file" but don't know how...duhhh . Hope you like Thailand... and happy new year.

Cheers Mack.

Thank you Mack and all the best to you for 2015. Retired to Thailand (cheap and hot) but my heart remains in Sheffield. I will enquire with the forum to see about loading the photo. I remember WO Bottomley from 1963 - last saw him at Mosborough Squadron about 1990 and he was a Squadron Leader.

Hi Chris, we can get out of Sheffield but can't get Sheffield out of us (apologies to a country/western song about Texas) !

I did 2 1/2 yrs in Singapore (Air Traffic Control, RAF) and loved it - I imagine Thailand is similar to OLD Singapore - interesting place to retire to. I've lived in Arkansas (USA) for last 20 yrs and love it too - beautiful state,great people, - tropical summers but can get darned cold in winter. Now I'm a widower I've toyed with ideas of going (far) East but no action yet - heck, I might even wind up back in Sheffield...

2 of the officers/staff at 367 who may have been there in the 60's: Flt.Lt Wilkinson (CO), P/O Jack Middleton. Darn, can't remember names - lots of faces but no names!

Cheers, Mack.