Bizarre Posts of Late..

I know the seasons over and theres not a lot to talk about in May/June but there have been some really odd posts on here this week:

A fan claiming to support united insisting they are going down despite saying a few days earlier they'd do ok.

Fans who were jumping up at down at united game changing investment a few years ago slating another team for doing what they thought they were going to do.

A 4th place finish in a very tough Championship being seen as failure, poor management and a waste of money.

A team that haven't kicked a ball in the Championship for 5yrs and a manager who's never managed there are guarenteed to take it in their stride and even be challenging for promotion.

It really is the silly season, roll on August 12th. :help:

I can't see a problem here,it's a football forum about opinions,everybodies opinion,not just the ones you agree with,now let's go.

I know the seasons over and theres not a lot to talk about in May/June but there have been some really odd posts on here this week:

A fan claiming to support united insisting they are going down despite saying a few days earlier they'd do ok.

Fans who were jumping up at down at united game changing investment a few years ago slating another team for doing what they thought they were going to do.

A 4th place finish in a very tough Championship being seen as failure, poor management and a waste of money.

A team that haven't kicked a ball in the Championship for 5yrs and a manager who's never managed there are guarenteed to take it in their stride and even be challenging for promotion.

It really is the silly season, roll on August 12th. :help:

Think you're getting a bit sensitive toppy and taking us too seriously.

Are you relishing August the 12th so you can shoot us? (think about it). :)

Like I said before, people just talk for the sake of talking, even when there's nothing to talk about

I'll sum this up for you: One team in the City walked the league they were in, won promotion and many awards on the way. The other team in the City failed to achieve there objective of promotion. The out come of such equals a return for city derbies for the first time in a while. What a massive surprise that one set of fans are on wind up and the other are not taking it too well.

Given up on the footy section, why threads like these are allowed to continue is beyond me.

Given up on the footy section, why threads like these are allowed to continue is beyond me.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... could it possibly be because the forum is dying and posting rubbish is being tolerated more to keep the forum post count up for as long as possible?

From an advertising point of view, it's obviously better to have drivel posted than no posts at all!

We could close the footy section until next season and see what happens - after all it's been threatened enough times - maybe action is now required?

Just my opinion... :(

I'll sum this up for you: One team in the City walked the league they were in, won promotion and many awards on the way. The other team in the City failed to achieve there objective of promotion. The out come of such equals a return for city derbies for the first time in a while. What a massive surprise that one set of fans are on wind up and the other are not taking it too well.

I enjoyed our season and not really too bothered what happened in a poor league 1, I most certainly am not wound up.

I enjoyed our season and not really too bothered what happened in a poor league 1, I most certainly am not wound up.

In my opinion if you weren't wound up you would have said "I'm not bothered what happened in league one" adding the word "poor" to try and some how downgrade uniteds achievements suggests to me you are very much bothered what happened in league one.

Anyway by the sounds of it you're happy with your budget and manager

And we are happy with our budget and manager so best thing to do is just wait and see.

:hihi:

I also enjoyed your season...

... especially the final play-off game! :D

In my opinion if you weren't wound up you would have said "I'm not bothered what happened in league one" adding the word "poor" to try and some how downgrade uniteds achievements suggests to me you are very much bothered what happened in league one.

Anyway by the sounds of it you're happy with your budget and manager

And we are happy with our budget and manager so best thing to do is just wait and see.

These are the bizarre posts though,trying to big up failure and denigrate success,how bizarre is that?

Edited by chalga

:hihi:

I also enjoyed your season...

... especially the final play-off game! :D

So did I, had a fantastic day out round Kelham Island, some great beers a cracking atmosphere at the game just let down by a poor finale, bit downbeat for a few days but ready for pre-season and to go again.