How to sell advertising space ?

Hi everyone I am looking into selling/renting some advertising space I have available but have no clue hoe to go about it !... would anyone be able to kindly point me in the right direction please ?

The space is on 2 sides of a privately owned building in Attercliffe in Sheffield.

Do I need permits etc .. is there companies that buy the space and do it for me I havn't a clue at all where to start and google just hasn't been much help at all :help:

Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance D x

You need planning for definite, can I ask whereabouts in Attercliffe as I own numerous propertys down there myself plus if anyone's looking for advert space I will let them know.

Also get in touch with advertising co who do the bill boards...

You will need permission from the council to put billboards on the side of a property. If you contact the planning department they will be able to send you the relevant documents.

In regard to companies that lease the space, JC Decaux is the world's largest such company, although there are several more. They will obviously take a cut of the gross.

You need planning for definite, can I ask whereabouts in Attercliffe as I own numerous propertys down there myself plus if anyone's looking for advert space I will let them know.

Express office next to amberly garage opposite police station :|

---------- Post added 20-11-2016 at 01:15 ----------

would we still need planning permission if we own the building out right ?

Express office next to amberly garage opposite police station :|

---------- Post added 20-11-2016 at 01:15 ----------

would we still need planning permission if we own the building out right ?

You still need planning permission even if you own the building outright.

You could chance it and just do it and if you get caught out they will make you apply for retrospective planning permission. If someone I know us looking for some advertising space I will get in touch.