The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Edited by silentP
it matters not

Yummers! Chlorine washed chicken, hormone fed beef and GM!

So Liam Fox is willing sign a deal that undercuts British farmers on both cost and welfare. They'll be regretting voting for Brexit now.

So Liam Fox is willing sign a deal that undercuts British farmers on both cost and welfare. They'll be regretting voting for Brexit now.

Fox will sign anything the Americans tell him to.

Yeah, the whole thing is a joke. I recall people urging folk to vote out, because they didn't want TTIP! You couldn't make it up......

chlorinated chicken tikka, Mmmmmmmmmmm:hihi:

chlorinated chicken tikka, Mmmmmmmmmmm:hihi:

Hold on. You voted for it.

Hold on. You voted for it.

I swallowed chlorinated water a few times when swimming in my youth, it didn't kill me or others! :)

Supply and demand, you don't demand it supply dries up, unless the public is force fed,

bit like remoaners trying to feed project fear, no demand supply dries up.

Supply and demand, you don't demand it supply dries up, unless the public is force fed,

Yeah, nothing wrong with undercutting British chicken farmers with US farmers who use growth-hormones banned in the EU and chlorine to ensure the chicken is white enough for MacDonalds and KFC to use, as long as that bargain bucket is cheap right!

The blinkers are so real on you that it is scary. I am considering ringing the police so they can take away your driving license as you can only see what is right in front of you.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/brexit-does-not-necessarily-mean-brexit-says-may-20170721132499

Brexit voter Margaret Gerving said: “I never really knew what Brexit meant anyway. I just wanted it, passionately, with every fibre of my being.”

So true. You lot haven't got a clue what you're doing.

The blinkers are so real on you that it is scary. I am considering ringing the police so they can take away your driving license as you can only see what is right in front of you.

But what is even more worrying is that the rose tinted glasses block out so much of reality!