Credit card machine for my sml business

We have used Go Cardless, they are good for Small amounts of Direct Debits. In terms of a card machine, if your a member of the FSB you can get discount on Worldpay, or just use Izettle or worldpay pay as you go depending on how many transactions your going to make.

i started to use SumUp (already mentioned above) a few months back. before that i had taken cash, cheque or bank transfer. i looked into all the options and SumUp came back with good results and small outlay. i also did a surveymonkey thing of customers asking how they would prefer to pay and the majority wanted to the option to pay by card. SumUp has proved very easy to use and cheap to run. well worth it. i got one of the money off offers so paid something like £39 for the machine. i'd recommend it

We've also just got a sumup machine. It's very neat and small, and easy to use. We pass on the charge to the customer, so for our average transaction of £30 we charge £1. Most of our customers still pay cash but it means we have the option for new customers.

I would probably go with Izettles, they offer less % if you sell more than 6k a month I think.

so decided to go with pay zone as i needed topup facility with card machine its only £10 pm with them and 20p per card transactions any amount. so its all good. tried izettle and its very good aswel. thanks for suggestions

We use a company called payatrader and they are really god and very fair fees. Cant post a link yet but if you just google them they come straight up.

May I very strongly recommend that you avoid PayPal at all costs - truly horrible company to deal with.

May I very strongly recommend that you avoid PayPal at all costs - truly horrible company to deal with.

In the interest of balance, we've got a PayPal machine and found it ok. The service has been good too.