Anyone thinking of buying Parkhead Hall?

i did think about it, but its not for me

Some of it's a bit gaudy, but it's not that bad... Okay, the red would be a bit much for me, but the rest I could cope with.

You could almost do a 3 generations thing in that and not have to do more than occasionally bump into each other, so when you look at it that way it's only a million per generation!

we used to play there as kids in the grounds when it was a care home for the elderly back in the 70,s run by a mrs Swanston our mate who lived there called Alec used to show us all the hidden rooms and passages, it looks very different today though.

it was Steve Hinchcliffes place i think until his fall from grace a few years ago when Red or Dead went bust

Edited by euroout23

This is up for sale again. You will need £3 million, you will also need a bit more to redecorate, the slideshow proves that money does not buy good taste!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49570672.html

Thanks for the heads up, my wealth manager has neglected to notify me of this.

I'll be sure to chastise him in the morning. After that i'll empty out my copper jar and make my bid.