Wadsley Park Village - Is the area okay

Hi guys,

Me and the OH are looking to upsize in terms of property and have found a couple of nice houses to buy, within budget at Wadsley Park Village. The OH is concerned about Winn Gardens etc and that the surrounding area doesn't look fantastic and wondered if anyone could offer any advice? We're currently in a small S10 terrace but can't afford to upsize realistically to much within that postcode. Any other areas we could look at would be gratefully received too!

WPV itself is nice. There have been some issues with regards to people from WG, but nothing recently as far as I know.

I guess it depends on whether you are close to the bottom of WDP or not, I think the steep climb puts people off walking too far up if they don't have a reason to be there.

Wherever you move to in Sheffield that has a 'nice' area will also be near to a 'challenging' area. Winn Gardens isn't that bad for trouble as far as I know.

It was all taped off with police tape and stuff a month or so ago so it still has it's moments, more an eyesore than anything tho the place looks bloody horrific.

WPV is ok as is Wadsley itself.

Wadsley, Worral, Wisewood are nice area's to live. No trouble as I know of.