Wednesday v Reading

:) This match will be a true test of Wednesday's play - off credentials.Can't wait to get

on the kop on Saturday to shout the lads on.Stuart has got nearly a fully fit squad at

his disposal. Hoping Lee and Hutchinson will be pushing for starts.Our midfield and

wide men in the first half down at Birmingham were non existent.If it had not been for

the defence being up to their usual solid selfs, I'm afraid it would have been a different

result. We need someone in midfield with creativity to unlock visiting defences and to

provide some service to the strikers. Hopefully the armchair fans take advantage of

the clubs generous offer ( £ 10. ) . A win will put us right into a solid play - off position.

So get down to Hillsborough and shout the Owls on into the play - offs.:) Owl.

WAWAW.

:) This match will be a true test of Wednesday's play - off credentials.Can't wait to get

on the kop on Saturday to shout the lads on.Stuart has got nearly a fully fit squad at

his disposal. Hoping Lee and Hutchinson will be pushing for starts.Our midfield and

wide men in the first half down at Birmingham were non existent.If it had not been for

the defence being up to their usual solid selfs, I'm afraid it would have been a different

result. We need someone in midfield with creativity to unlock visiting defences and to

provide some service to the strikers. Hopefully the armchair fans take advantage of

the clubs generous offer ( £ 10. ) . A win will put us right into a solid play - off position.

WAWAW.

I think it's more of a test for Reading and Wednesday should be looking to convincingly win this one.

I'm not too sure why you lot are having to offer a tenner deal in top of the league clash :huh: It's only September and fans should be turning up regardless.

It's no way a dig, but I'd have expected this kind of £10 offer playing a smaller club and not a high profile game. Anyone have any ideas as to why they've done this??

Going to say 2-1 to you.

I think it's more of a test for Reading and Wednesday should be looking to convincingly win this one.

I'm not too sure why you lot are having to offer a tenner deal in top of the league clash :huh: It's only September and fans should be turning up regardless.

It's no way a dig, but I'd have expected this kind of £10 offer playing a smaller club and not a high profile game. Anyone have any ideas as to why they've done this??

Going to say 2-1 to you.

:) Jon , far too busy at the moment , will give you the answers later today.

Oh and you're right.:) Owl.

:) Jon , far too busy at the moment , will give you the answers later today.

Oh and you're right.:) Owl.

Yes ok. I know you'll agree with me.

But the fact is, it's a high profile football match, not a jumble sale.

maybe they just felt charitable?

maybe a Thankyou to those that have been going?

maybe they just felt charitable?

maybe a Thankyou to those that have been going?

Well that would make sense to be fair. You lot have had it rough. Should be a decent turn out. 30K plus, no excuses... big game this is for both clubs.

Edited by JonBladesman

WAWAW.

I take it we are talking to the male side of the household, so i shall continue.

6 matches in and your talking play offs ? its far too early days , yes you have had a good start but one really cant comment on prospects usually until xmas time..

As for the rally call, yes the fans have no excuses, the team in good form and another cheap price offer.

What more do the MASSIVE want , free transport?

I take it we are talking to the male side of the household, so i shall continue.

6 matches in and your talking play offs ? its far too early days , yes you have had a good start but one really cant comment on prospects usually until xmas time..

As for the rally call, yes the fans have no excuses, the team in good form and another cheap price offer.

That would be desperate.....

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-utd/sheffield-united-free-coach-travel-to-fulham-1-6399447

Lets drop the cheap price offer digs shall we its happens at one club far more than at Hillsborough we both know that

Anyway yes 7 matches is far too early to make a judgement however I still dont think we have enough to get into the play offs this year , good solid mid table beckons maybe flirting with the play offs occasionally but just falling short

This was marked early on for a tenner offer, it just happens we are doing well.

We need to be making home games count. Lee to return in place of coke, 2-0 Owls.

Lets drop the cheap price offer digs shall we its happens at one club far more than at Hillsborough we both know that

Anyway yes 7 matches is far too early to make a judgement however I still dont think we have enough to get into the play offs this year , good solid mid table beckons maybe flirting with the play offs occasionally but just falling short

it is cheap though, when you consider what prices are like these days... Don't Lidl have a slogan "its cheap" :hihi:

Sorry only kidding - couldn't resist.

I can see why there doing it. What would be good though if they did a 2 for 1 offer like they do in pubs.

Yes ok. I know you'll agree with me.

But the fact is, it's a high profile football match, not a jumble sale.

Obviously to a blade this is high profile :) but to the massive reading arnt a big name so the giving club decide to reward the fans with the tenner admission charge.would be nice to see 30k but proberly be around the 27k mark.