Anyone in to CB radio in 1980s?

I know highwayman was good friend of mine i was best man at his wedding i also married redtape`s daughter big eyes and have been for 24 years i was called (outlaw) richard

I had a eye ball with snowdrop from Shiregreen. 19 years and three kids later im still eye balling her. ( my eyes are killing me )

I was on the rig before and after it was made legal my handle was pirhana from wincobank I met my later wife Pauline on there to her handle was egyptian princess.

I used to hang about with hammer-man (Paul) and truck driver(Allen) also Roy Monty Carlo and wolfman (Craig) .

hi barry its speedypete pete lacey how are you mate

My handle was chopsticks in the early 80s I remember having a rotel 240 in my car and a 25 foot aerial fastened to the shed of our house in Westfield, My friends handle was chainbreaker

I WAS silverstreak from firth park in the 80's

i had a Rotel rvc 240 also

gp27 stuck to the chimney stack

My brother had a CB, his handle was two wheeler

i was on in 80s zipgun was my handle .does any one remember channel five club. spent many hours at geegees, other handles i can remember are supermouse. kneetrembeler churchil rockymountain . used to meet at joliedrummer (ballinn crooks)

I WAS silverstreak from firth park in the 80's
Interesting/Excellent!!

I have the movie SILVERSTREAK (1976) here next to me!! (First release by magnetic video)

A good movie!!

I was on from late 70's to about 1987...started off as the 'Don Valley Gritt Gobbler' and later as 'Steamboat Willie'...from Winn Gardens. A couple of seasoned breakers around me were Cockney Rebel and Chilly Willy. Happy days on the old AM but FM screwed it all up really. Names that stick in my memory are Hot lips..Raven and Fozzy Bear...Red Rose...Hitman...Flying Banana ... the list is endless ... Ah! nostalgia...:hihi:

i remember you steamboat willie...ha ha...

hi i used to have a cb in the 80s my handle was delta lady the ones i can remember just off hand are silver lady, golden soveriegn sweat pea minder, boxer skyliner speak easy.crew cut, mary poppins dirt digger and big 500 yo name but a few!! AHH they were the good old days anyone remember me!!!

Hi Kaz, I remember you very well, you drove a delivery van not sure what you delivered, was it flowers or car parts? My handle was Grubscrew and I lived just off Penistone road, I also remember 3 breakers you introduced me too, Crewcut/Pete, Mary Poppins/Margaret and Crazy Horse/Paul I think. I also remember you been married to the guy who owned the garage, I remember his name but don't want to mention it on here. Would love to catch up with you if you still come on here and yes it really was 35 years ago. ?

Welcome to Sheffieldforum mate!!!

I do hope you end up liking it here :)