Walter Fox & Partners

Ian about that modelingyou did, I understood it was for Arthur Mudfords and Chipperfields circus, but yoyve probably grown out of that by now.I know you've stopped wearing the nose now.

---------- Post added 25-03-2015 at 20:08 ----------

Ian about that modelingyou did, I understood it was for Arthur Mudfords and Chipperfields circus, but yoyve probably grown out of that by now.I know you've stopped wearing the nose now.and the guy ropes kept tripping you :hihi::hihi:

glad that ernest is still with us .i still use something he made for me a guard for the boiler exhaust .bill brooks

hello, is there anyone there.?Its gone awful quiet last post was by bill brooks. no it wasn't,it was by me just now.

hello, is there anyone there.?Its gone awful quiet last post was by bill brooks. no it wasn't,it was by me just now.

Hi Doug,it has gone quiet you are right.Maybe most of them are in a nursing home by now and can't get access to a computer .Hope you and your gaffer are well .Will phone you soon,look after your self . Ian.

well Ian , a think theres oni me n thee wi nowt to do.

well Ian , a think theres oni me n thee wi nowt to do.

You must be lucky,in our house our lass does not believe in now't to do.She always finds something oldboy.

hi doug did you find who gracie bill

---------- Post added 17-07-2015 at 08:40 ----------

hi doug i have a photo of barry davit i can sent you bill

Hi boys I'm still here ,when are we going for a pint?

Hi boys I'm still here ,when are we going for a pint?

Hi tricky Micky,that sounds a good idea.You must owe me one or two.Hope you'r well mate.

I'm very well mate but what's all this about me owing you drinks you still owe me drinks for teaching you to drive !

I'm very well mate but what's all this about me owing you drinks you still owe me drinks for teaching you to drive !

It was you to blame was it ?My misses say I learn't at kami karsi school of motoring.

hi doug did you find who gracie bill

---------- Post added 17-07-2015 at 08:40 ----------

hi doug i have a photo of barry davit i can sent you bill

hi bill I never did find out who the lady who first started the foxs web page was, shame that .And mikeyv and petcharie well have to organise some thing soon.

---------- Post added 21-07-2015 at 21:10 ----------

wish I could find old baz, be nice to see him again after all this time.

---------- Post added 28-07-2015 at 17:44 ----------

thinking about a get together again, anybody else fancy it?you know where I am. could get a little committee together ian mick spud ?