Abandoned Dog found - Woodseats

Found this poor little chap tonight. Have brought him to me house and get him warm and give him some food. He's come to life a bit and seems to be enjoying himself here at the moment. He's very old, extremely underweight, cataracts in both eyes, a bit stinky but very sweet-natured.

Had no idea what to do but various charities have all pointed me to the dog warden so as I can't keep him here I'll be driving him down there in a bit.

On the off chance somebody knows who he is here are a couple of photos. I'm not hopeful of someone coming forward as the poor little fella looks like he was dumped. He'll be with the warden tonight.

https://www.anonimg.com/img/bec8811e8b68903bd074e4edd55d0393.jpg

https://www.anonimg.com/img/4a5255ec511337b76c1f6df7881d6503.jpg

Edited by I1L2T3

Thank you for picking this little one up and making sure that he's not going to be spending the night outside hungry, cold and in danger.

Yikes! :shocked:

That is one huggleh critter :hihi:

Seems it you that's the ugly critter, you awful individual!!

It's obviously not a very good photo but the dog is adorable!!

I really hope someone is missing him dearly!!

aww good on you for doing the right thing,hope his owners find him soon ,poor old boy.

well done , please inform the dog warden via 101 as if the owner is looking for him they will have a chance to finding him

Not my dog but been looking for him as he was asleep on one of the allotments earlier. The stupid allotment holder shooed him off then asked me if he was one of my Jack Russells. He's not but I'd give the poor old lad a home if he wasn't claimed. Glad someone's found him and made sure he's safe.

Not my dog but been looking for him as he was asleep on one of the allotments earlier. The stupid allotment holder shooed him off then asked me if he was one of my Jack Russells. He's not but I'd give the poor old lad a home if he wasn't claimed. Glad someone's found him and made sure he's safe.

Yes it was a little old Jack Russell. And a girl not a boy - don't know how I made that mistake.

Anyway, just back from the SCC animal shelter. Lovely people there. I called 101 earlier to report it as well.

Glad she's safe tonight anyway.And in case anyone's wondering, my dogs don't live on the allotments, they live at home and go to the allotments for a run. I don't think an allotment is a suitable home for a dog.

I know this isn't much help.....but I do remember seeing this little old dog a couple of times on the Woodseats bus service traveling with an old lady. It must of been about a year or so ago. Wonder what has happened???

Any more news about this old 'girl' she probably isn't microchipped. Do hope she gets home or someone willing to take an old girl in and give her a quiet happy retirement. Would have her here but bouncy Labradors and crazy chihuahua's wouldn't be a good idea for her.

Anyone know any more on the old jack russell? I've got old dogs and will give her a home if she's not claimed. Don't want to think of her being pts. How would I go about it? Thanks.