Dogs trust neutering scheme

dogs trust are running the neutering scheme again for bull breeds for people on certain benefits.

they are also running another scheme for other breeds but i am unsure of the name.

it bookable in march but valid till august as long as voucher is given out before the end of march

Its february for lurchers and throughout March for Bull Breeds - look on our Facebook page for info of the post codes but Sheffield is one of them. PLEASE spread the word.

People have to be in receipt of certain benefits though and again - if you phone the number they will explain. I think if booked by March, could be done later if the bitch is in season now.

there is a all breeds scheme as well, same rules book in march but the voucher can be used up until december.

the bull breeds voucher can be used until august.

i got mine this morning my gsd is booked in for monday my am bull is booked in for june after he turns one

Do they do any offers for workih people with chihuahuas

Thanks

phone them you never know, my partner works and we still qualified

Do they send you a voucher which you can use at your normal vets or do you have to do to the pdsa vets to use it? Is it for spaying or just neutering of male dogs?

they send you a voucher that you can use at any vets that accept them and its for both

well done Dogs Trust (I've sponsored a dog for years) really pleased they're doing this again, our dobermann Jesse qualified for the free spay a couple of years ago as she was classed as a status breed. mind you, if theyd seen her in her designer dog coat lounging on the sofa like a lady who lunches, they'd begin to wonder, lol The voucher covered th full cost of the op for her and we used our own vet.

Throughout March, the Dogs Trust are issuing free neutering vouchers for bull breed dogs for people receiving means-tested benefits.

https://www.dogstrust.org.uk/our-centres/darlington/centre-updates/blog/free-neutering-for-your-bull-breed-this-march

Hundreds of dogs are abandoned, suffer and are put to sleep every year due to overbreeding... Please encourage any bull breed owners you know to make use of this offer.

If you could see the sad faces of the unwanted, neglected staffies in rescues you would understand why this matters so much...

Please share this info - thanks :-)

Threads merged.

Brilliant scheme, I was given a £40 off voucher from dogs trust last year for my youngest dog when my vet suggested calling them. I know last month they were doing lurchers because while I was in the vet's waiting room a couple were being collected.