Cat fell off 5th floor

We also debated on the point of if i should see her daily, and please any feedback here is necessary as i want to do whats better for fluffy. There are two thoughts on this:

1) kittys morals go higher when seeing the owner.

2) kittys morals might go down after owner leave so best not to visit.

The vet is with the 2nd, he preffers only phone updates. What do you think? My heart tells me i should visit. Maybe even take along some liquid foods to try and feed her, basically be active in this heeling process.

Personally I think I'd really struggle to not see her. It may not be very convenient for the vet to have someone around in the surgery, but I think you should go with what your heart tells you. Head rubs to her x

Edited by midgecat
realised i'd got more of original post in the quote than intended

Personally I think I'd really struggle to not see her. It may not be very convenient for the vet to have someone around in the surgery, but I think you should go with what your heart tells you. Head rubs to her x

Hi gain thank you all. All positive thoughts are needed at this point. I just got back from seeing her.

Her lungs that were filled with blood are now better.

The vet also said she is strong and he has high hopes however he cant be sure she will make it until she eats something (liquid) and it passes through her digestive system and comes out. Once she does number 1 and 2 he will be assured that her survival rate is higher.

We also debated on the point of if i should see her daily, and please any feedback here is necessary as i want to do whats better for fluffy. There are two thoughts on this:

1) kittys morals go higher when seeing the owner.

2) kittys morals might go down after owner leave so best not to visit.

The vet is with the 2nd, he preffers only phone updates. What do you think? My heart tells me i should visit. Maybe even take along some liquid foods to try and feed her, basically be active in this heeling process.

Also maybe beeing there physically an hour a day will keep the caretakers active.

I dont know.. I just wish she gets out of the danger zone.

Bless you all. Thank you so much for your thoughts.

What do you think?

I would be inclined to visit, but I would still be unsure if it was the right thing to do or not. Anyway the good thing is that she seems to be on the mend. Please keep us updated, and good luck.