Thinking about adopting a rescue cat?

If you're thinking about adopting a rescue cat please have a look at the cats that 8 Lives Cat Rescue have available for adoption: http://www.catchat.org/eightlives

We have some gorgeous, affectionate young adult cats who tend to get overlooked for adoption as most people are wanting kittens. Adults are so much easier to care for and to live with - they're clean, confident and so much less destructive than kittens. All our cats are health checked, neutered, microchipped, vaccinated and up to date with flea and worm treatment prior to adoption.

It would be wonderful to be able to rehome these lovely little ones, and make space for other desperate cats to come in as the cold weather starts to bite.

Midgecat, you do an amazing job with all the cats and kittens in your care.

Unfortunately I can't have a cat myself due to owning a crazy dog! But if I did want one, you be the first place I came :)

Yes you do an awesome job. I've got 2 rescues myself so have no room, but admire the work you do and your dedication.

Have just been to eightlives to drop off a christmas food parcel and fuss their guests. They are doing a great job, but if you are looking for a furry addition, please give them a try, they have some very loving mogs at the moment, and there are always plenty more that need help.

http://www.catchat.org/shelter_centre/index.php?route=shelters/shelter&path=4eightlives

Thanks Heeley House .... it was a lovely surprise, and both the food and the time you spent with the guests were very welcome. It's good for the cats to get used to different people playing with them and handling them.