Puppy obedience classes in s6

Hi All,

I have started a new thread as I know information can change!

Can anyone recommend a good puppy obedience class in the S6 area? ideally needs to be after 5pm or at the weekends.

I have just been given a 12wk old Jack Russell puppy! and I know they require some good training to make sure they are brought up to be happy and sociable.

I have another pooch which is a 2yr old Springer who is perfect!! I didn't take her to classes as I didn't have to worry about her temperament but Jacks are different!! and I want to make sure he gets the best start so he has a very happy go lucky life and be trusted to be around children and other animals :thumbsup:

I know Abbeymoor vets on Halifax Road run a puppy obedience class. Not sure what days or times but I'm guessing it's after 5pm as I think they do it when the surgery is closed.

Not sure if you have to be registered with them to attend or not. I've not actually been myself, just seen pictures of it on their facebook page.

---------- Post added 18-11-2014 at 18:05 ----------

I know Abbeymoor vets on Halifax Road run a puppy obedience class. Not sure what days or times but I'm guessing it's after 5pm as I think they do it when the surgery is closed.

Not sure if you have to be registered with them to attend or not. I've not actually been myself, just seen pictures of it on their facebook page.

Thanks Angel.

I emailed a couple of places yesterday, just waiting on replies. but any recommendations are appreciated.

Wadsley bridge dog club do puppy classes on a monday evening, they are just through the bridge up halifax road on fox hill road, just pop in any monday and have a chat