Please, please, please sign this petition

Scum hope they receive the same and worse.

Edited by Starlc

Makes me sick! Can guarantee if the "judge" in question had this done to his dog. He'd want more than a suspended sentence. Give em what they gave out!

I saw this last week but wouldn't watch the video.

What sort of deterrent is a suspended sentence. Being banned from keeping animals won't stop them from hurting someone's else's

That sort of sentence is like ssying yes its ok to hurt animals as we see it as a petty crime so go do what you want. The justice system in this country stinks !

I signed it last week, over 400,000 people have signed it now. According to the Daily Mail Justice Secretary Michael Gove is under pressure now to review the sentence handed down to these sick psychopaths.

Please, please, please give me 10 minutes alone with these useless pieces of excrement.

There'd be nothing to sentence after I'd finished with them.

Animal cruelty sentencing is a joke. If they can do this to an animal, there a beat away from doing it to a human.

Edited by wassamadda1

I hate having to read about these things but we cant all turn a blind eye. If you can do those heinous things you don't deserve life itself.

That is utterly disgusting.

In addition to tougher sentencing we need an animal offenders register, to help prevent these sorts of people getting animals in future and having contact with children and other vulnerable people.

I certainly wouldn't want an individual like that caring for my children or elderly relatives, would you?

^^^ that's a brilliant idea! If only!