Two lovely ponies to loan. possibly a part loan of another

As above, two cracking ponies available to loan at a brilliant yard with all off road hacking and indoor and outdoor schools.

£25 per week, per pony, up to 6 days a week riding, no yard duties and a chance to compete.

No other costs.

Please message for further info.

One of the ponies would suit either a small adult or a child who can ride and the other is a super star school mistress.

My daughter (10) and I are looking to loan a horse between us. I would ride in the week and my daughter at weekends. I am 14 stone so would need a weight carrier. Let me know if any of your horses would suit us. I am experienced and have owned a horse in the past. My daughter is able to walk trot and canter and has had a pony on loan in the past and currently has lessons.

Thanks

Must stay at present yard. First ponies, happy hackers and a schoolmaster.

No timewasters please.

No mucking out, relaxed yard and all off road riding... South Sheffield..small monthly fee with no other costs involved.

do you do riding lessons ? or just maybe charge for a little one be taken around on a pony for a while ?

No, not doing lessons on my own... Huge insurance costs and license issues.

Please pm me.