Sign in to follow this  

Tarantula spiderlings for sale + adult female

Reason for Rehome / Sale - surplus to breeding requirements

Time Scale – How Urgent? - not urgent

Sale Amount £4.00

Location - S12 Hackenthorpe

Age & Sex - spiderling

Breed/ Mix - Heterothele Villosella (Tanzanian chestnut baboon)

Approximate size now and full grown size - Approx 1cm leg span now. Around 2.5 inch fully grown

Viv size needed - Small container, supplied with spiderling that is suitable for quite a while

Temperament/Any handling issues - Handling is not recommended however they are a laid back species

Beginners reptile, moderate or experienced only - beginner

Easy to feed - very easy to feed

Live/dead food - live such as locust, crickets and mealworms

herbivore/omnivore/carnivore/insectivore - insectivore

Hi. I have some Heterothele villosella slings for sale. £4 each or

5 for £15 and £3 each after or

10 for £25 and £2.50 each after.

Not posting at the moment but collection from Hackenthorpe complete with small enclosure/ deli cup.

I also have an AF that is NOT related to the slings. Her last moult date is 28/09/15. Collection only again.

Price for adult female is £25.00.

If you're not familiar with these species of tarantula they are a dwarf species and stay quite small growing up to around 2.5 inch mark. Fast growers with males maturing around 12-18 month and females maturing around 24-30 month. All depends on feeding and heating routine. Heavy webbers and good eaters. They tend to run and hide rather than show a threat pose.

Any questions drop me a PM and thanks for reading.