Help needed.. with a victorian steampunk outfit

Hiya lovely sheff forum peeps

i was wondering if theres anyone that could help my aunty... shes in a show in a few weeks at the winter gardens in blackpool. her part is the victorian tattooed lady. she really fancies something along steampunk lines as her outfit/costume

soooo is there anyone out there that could help her out and loan her an outfit it would be free advertising for your company :D

also is there anyone that could do her hair and make up?? again free advertising *** big pretty smile***

shes been in magazines and goes to shows and conventions up and down the country so would be able to help you out with advertising at those with leaflets or something.

realllyyy would be brill if someone could help or could give me any ideas on how to go about getting some help from somewhere else :thumbsup:

thankyou thankyou thankyou

xxxx

Edited by RainbowAngel

thankyou loads for your help. it has to show her arms off n be low cut (or at least low enough to see all her tattoos) for a nice quality outfit including clothes boots and possibly hat its going to cost a fortune thats why i wondered if perhaps for abit of free advertising someone might just loan her something. its only a one night show :)