Domestic fuel cards

with my current job, I go through a fair few miles each week, on average around 700. I am employed but use my personal vehicle to get to and from jobs. There seems to be a market for domestic fuel cards, but no one supplying them (that I can find) any advice?

What do you hope to gain from a fuel card? You have to pay a fee for them but you can get fuel at a cheaper / fixed price. I'm not sure of the minimum spend to make them worth while. I often used to do around 200 - 300 miles per day and just used my own credit card. I used to pay it off each month and claim it back from my employer.

I don't do as much travelling now so have never gone into fuel card details. I do get people phoning me but we don't fill up often enough to make a fuel card worth while. I now use the company debit card to pay for my fuel.

Just do an Internet search and contact a fuel card company.

I might just cave in and get a credit card as to obtain a fuel card id need the company registration and vat no. Etc

with my current job, I go through a fair few miles each week, on average around 700. I am employed but use my personal vehicle to get to and from jobs. There seems to be a market for domestic fuel cards, but no one supplying them (that I can find) any advice?

I've got a fuel card from morrisons which suits me fine .no charges on it and I pay it off every month

I get 3% back on all fuel at Sainsbury's via my cashback card which helps. PM me if you want details

I might just cave in and get a credit card as to obtain a fuel card id need the company registration and vat no. Etc

You wouldn't have those of you are a sole trader. I know a sole trader business with several employees and a small fleet of HGVs.

I use a Marks & Spencer credit card for private not business purchases. I get vouchers back to spend in store rather than cash back. It usually amounts to quite a lot per month. I don't pay anything for the card as I pay it off each month.

I often fill up my business vehicles at Tesco using my company debit card but I get the points on my Tesco card. If I haven't filled up my own car I sometimes use the money off fuel for my company vehicles. I am getting about 13p/L off Tesco fuel at the moment by doing my food shopping there and fuel is a good price anyway.