Ebola - God cured me!

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ebola-patient-dr-kent-brantly-god-saved-life/story?id=25060979

To me a little ungrateful to the scientific research and medical staff that actually did save him.

Plus if he does believe that his god saved him, I wonder what he thinks 'created' the virus and what about the thousands of people you obviously didn't pray hard enough to be cured?

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ebola-patient-dr-kent-brantly-god-saved-life/story?id=25060979

To me a little ungrateful to the scientific research and medical staff that actually did save him.

Plus if he does believe that his god saved him, I wonder what he thinks 'created' the virus and what about the thousands of people you obviously didn't pray hard enough to be cured?

Don't you know that God works in mysterious ways?

The individual is showing symptoms of mental illness and delusion. Leave them be

The individual is showing symptoms of mental illness and delusion. Leave them be

Try God healed him the through medicine , God gave the drs the knowledge to make the medicine to heal !

Ungrateful sod wants to go back to Africa and get infected again - see if it really was god or just the medicine???

Try God healed him the through medicine , God gave the drs the knowledge to make the medicine to heal !

Is it a job creation scheme?

Strange, you don't hear many doctors say that.

Maybe this god should pay off their student loans.

Stuff like this really annoys me, it's pretty darn offensive to the hard-working medical community who did ACTUALLY helped him.

I think seriously though it does highlight the fact that scientific and medical education is sorely needed in Africa (currently education is lacking in many areas and religion is often put before science).

I read on the BBC a few days ago that one woman who claimed to be a "spiritual healer" single-handedly spread Ebola out of Ginea, infecting all the people she claimed to "heal" before dying of the disease herself.

If only they knew about science and disease transmission, that could have been avoided :(

And don't get me started on the mob in Liberia who stole looted blood-covered mattresses from an Ebola ward...

--

Max

People who make the statement that somehow they are so special that God save them from dying whilst allowed other people to suffer and die is pure arrogance, how dare they assume that their good luck is somehow God choosing to cure them or stop them from boarding a particular plane etc. whilst allowing others to die. They should shut up and have respect for the families of the ones who have died.

Ungrateful sod wants to go back to Africa and get infected again - see if it really was god or just the medicine???

wouldn't he be immune now that he's had it once?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

wouldn't he be immune now that he's had it once?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

God knows.

do you know how much doctors are needed throughout Africa? there is a skills shortage , people die through lack of good doctors in these countries , I a, thankful he wishes to return and save peoples live which is what they do when they become doctors they swear to save lives !!!

---------- Post added 23-08-2014 at 09:13 ----------

Stuff like this really annoys me, it's pretty darn offensive to the hard-working medical community who did ACTUALLY helped him.

I think seriously though it does highlight the fact that scientific and medical education is sorely needed in Africa (currently education is lacking in many areas and religion is often put before science).

I read on the BBC a few days ago that one woman who claimed to be a "spiritual healer" single-handedly spread Ebola out of Ginea, infecting all the people she claimed to "heal" before dying of the disease herself.

If only they knew about science and disease transmission, that could have been avoided :(

And don't get me started on the mob in Liberia who stole looted blood-covered mattresses from an Ebola ward...

--

Max

The doctors I know personally in Zimbabwe work tirelessly to save lives , they are up against simple illnesses that are curable here , TB , and meningitis , simple treatment that they have no access to as 1st world countries are selfish by not allowing vaccines free to countries like this , for example a TB program to inject as many people as possible would have a huge effect on the health of many Africans !

---------- Post added 23-08-2014 at 09:15 ----------

Strange, you don't hear many doctors say that.

Maybe this god should pay off their student loans.

we all pay a cost for learning a skill doctors included they will pay off their student debts before a lot of others will and they are also able to gain highly paid jobs