George Galloway beaten up again. Man arrested.

Do you have an opinion on the attack?

That's not what I'm discussing though - I'm discussing your continual broadbrushing of people purely based on your percived view of their politics.#

When we've finished debating that I'll debate the attack on Galloway with you but I won't be having you wriggle out of accounting for your actions by changing the topic.

So why do you insist od tarring everyone with a broad brush then Sibon?

Guest sibon
That's not what I'm discussing though - I'm discussing your continual broadbrushing of people purely based on your percived view of their politics.#

When we've finished debating that I'll debate the attack on Galloway with you but I won't be having you wriggle out of accounting for your actions by changing the topic.

So why do you insist od tarring everyone with a broad brush then Sibon?

I have no actions to account for. I'm merely emphasising what I see posted, to ensure that it is noticed by others.

Read the thread title.

Respond to it.

It isn't that hard for as man of your intelligence.

Surely you are as revolted as I am that an MP has been attacked in a UK street.

I find Galloway an absolutely repulsive individual, but I can't advocate what happened to him.

The way to defeat Galloway is through debate and the election box, using violence to make a political point is the thin end of the wedge.

Regards

Doom

Agree 100% but I am very surprised that barely any MP has appeared in the media to wish Galloway well and condemn the attack. You'd at least expect maybe the Speaker to do that or the Leader of the Commons. A few years ago an MP was attacked with a sword in his office and there was plenty said on that...silence for Galloway. Where are the principles of our MPs?

I can understand people's anger at what he says, but in my mind violence is almost always the wrong solution. If it is any solution at all.

What happened to Galloway was wrong.

What happened to Nigel Wassisname was wrong.

I have no actions to account for.

Oh you do. I'm sure if I posted that all lefties are intellectual chumps and have the economic prowess of a dead gerbil I'd be rightly castigated for it.

Yet you seem to think it's perfectly legitamate to accuse all right wingers of being mean and nasty for no reason other than you dislike them. I wonder why you think that's acceptable...

Agree 100% but I am very surprised that barely any MP has appeared in the media to wish Galloway well and condemn the attack. You'd at least expect maybe the Speaker to do that or the Leader of the Commons. A few years ago an MP was attacked with a sword in his office and there was plenty said on that...silence for Galloway. Where are the principles of our MPs?

Isn't Parliment in recess at the moment though?

Guest sibon
Isn't Parliment in recess at the moment though?

No.

They started back roughly an hour ago.

Looks like Israeli supporters are just as vile as the people they condemn.

And I do speak my mind, unfortunately for you (being the bad judge that you are)I am not that right wing, but your nonsense about right wing thug apologists being sport to you is laughable .... you clearly don't have a clue and are spouting rhetoric again .... what an idiot !

Why are you being so consistently rude to other people?

I find Galloway an absolutely repulsive individual, but I can't advocate what happened to him.

The way to defeat Galloway is through debate and the election box, using violence to make a political point is the thin end of the wedge.

Regards

Doom

Like you I find Galloway repulsive. I would love to see him removed from parliament. How can he be removed from parliament if he has a safe seat? Who are the people who have voted for him, is it the ethnic minority? However I must be honest I do not understand politics to well.