Any Ford C-Max owners out there?

Thinking of moving from a Ford S-Max to a C-Max mainly because of the poor mpg of the larger S-Max. It wouldn't be too much of a compromise on space or performance but the C-Max mpg figures look very promising (average around 60mpg). I'm getting 44.6mpg from the S-max, a 1.6 diesel but was expecting better than this - a bit of a disappointment really although I know you should take the manufacturer's figures as a guideline only. I also appreciate style of driving, types of roads / speeds, topography etc also affect what you can expect.

If any C-Max owners could advise on what they're actually getting (1.6 diesel especially), so I can decide whether to change would be a great help. I don't want to swap unless it would be a fair increase in mpg - thanks in anticipation:help::huh:

If the manufacturer claims 60 then you can bet the average is 45-50.

It's pointless them even bothering to quote mpg figures anymore, they're so heavily doctored that you will never be able to attain them.