Predict outcome of Scottish Referendum here

predict outcome of Scottish referendum here  

67 members have voted

1. 1. predict outcome of Scottish referendum here

• YES 50% + 1 vote NO 50% -1 vote
    • NO 50% +1 vote YES 50% -1 vote
    • other (please specify)

And America exports flavors that are cozy, neighbors that are paralyzed and colors that are gray, but I'm not American.

You been on Wikipedia I see.;)

Where the hell was the Prime Minister in these debates, in fact, the Conservatives were nowhere !!!

Because scotland doesnt vote tory!

---------- Post added 26-08-2014 at 23:29 ----------

he is a brilliant politician, Salmond I'll always give him that. Especially when, he has almost nothing to fight with.

That makes him so hateful. He was just a shouting bullying idiotic yob and yet somehow he was seen to have won. This is why the advice is treat the audience as if they are 10.

If I was in the audience during that debate I would have asked Alex Salmond how he can look the Scottish people in the eye and confidently insist to them that a confident, strident and prosperous independent Scotland can be so while using another country's currency which it doesn't control?

And I'd ask Darling why a country that has renounced the Tories and has barely a Tory in existence North of the border should be ruled by a Westminster Tory Government. Why should they suffer the NHS reforms that nobody in Scotland voted for, why should they pay for Trident that nobody in Scotland voted for, why shouldn't they be an independent country?

Salmond is a populist gobshiyte and a liar, like 99% of politicians and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. But I believe that the Scottish people are sufficiently different, and hold different views to the rest of the UK, that they should govern themselves if they choose to.

And I'd ask Darling why a country that has renounced the Tories and has barely a Tory in existence North of the border should be ruled by a Westminster Tory Government. Why should they suffer the NHS reforms that nobody in Scotland voted for, why should they pay for Trident that nobody in Scotland voted for, why shouldn't they be an independent country?

Salmond is a populist gobshiyte and a liar, like 99% of politicians and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. But I believe that the Scottish people are sufficiently different, and hold different views to the rest of the UK, that they should govern themselves if they choose to.

My sentiments entirely Taxman.

I absolutely agree, and why should we in England have to put up with Scottish Labour and Nationalists voting on issues that concern England alone?

I believe that the Scots going their own way would see a re alignment of English Politics to the right, and therefore for the better.

If they choose to go then they should and we'll support them.

but I don't think it's the right choice, Salmond has built this campaign on lies, deceit and the nationalist hatred towards the English.

He doesn't have any answers to the important questions, and he dodges them at every turn because we all know his 'plan' for independence is a load of crap.

My sentiments entirely Taxman.

He says, with a Union Jack avatar! :confused::huh::help:

He says, with a Union Jack avatar! :confused::huh::help:

I was waiting for this comment. Well done (1st prize)