Washing machine broke down last night!

My washer broke down last night and this close to christmas can't afford to buy one outright does anyone know where i can rent one from? Be a great help thanks

Try calling Ace Domestics - they repair washing machines.

Do what we did. If you are with British Gas home care they have an add on to it so for £13 a month extra you can add on 3 household appliances and they will come round and repair them. If they can't repair them and they are less then 5 years old they will replace them. If they are more than 5 years old you get vouchers for 30% of the replacement value.

My washer broke down last night and this close to christmas can't afford to buy one outright does anyone know where i can rent one from? Be a great help thanks

I used to rent from a firm called Boxclever - they are on the Internet. Good if the machine breaks down - the customer service is excellent in that they come really fast to repair it.

Here's the link: http://www.boxclever.co.uk/

You can get interest free at Currys but depends how much you want to pay. Minimum is £250 which would be £25 deposit, £25 per month but you would also be charged admin fee of £25 on this option

Thanks everyone :)

You're welcome and if you go for repair option I can recommend Ace Domestics as well

free quote on repairs 07767 205436

If i can be of use now or in the future, please give me a call. Regards & Happy New Year!

Ive used Apollo many, many times. Theyve even come in just under 2 hours to see us and fix a repair..