Has Tony Blair Lost His Marbles.

I see on the News that Bliar has had "talks" with someone representing the EU, and by a Bliar miracle he tells us we can have restricted movement if we were to cancel or amend our Brexit plans. Odd that he has neglected to tell us who the EU representative was, and even odder that the "big wigs" of the EU deny any contact with Bliar and poo poo the idea of any restriction of movement.

So has Bliar finally lost his marbles in his desire to remain within the corrupt EU.

Angel1.

And this is the same guy that in his 2005 Labour manifesto promised that the people would have a referendum on the EU, and then when he got in promptly cancelled the idea.

I don't believe or trust him at all.

Yes he's mental.

Blair was even worse for this country than Maggie.

He's a fruitcake

Yes he's mental.

Blair was even worse for this country than Maggie.

He's a fruitcake

I love fruit cake.

In my opinion Tony Blair has a Messiah complex. He is a narcissist who believes in his own mind that he knows what is right for all of us.

I'm not alone in that opinion, Robert Harris the author who knows him well holds the same opinion.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiY44GdqIzVAhUF7xQKHfJMDsgQFghuMAk&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fpolitics%2F2014%2Fjun%2F03%2Ftony-blair-narcissist-messiah-complex-robert-harris&usg=AFQjCNE5jBYyGUWaXzmKvXTwm9tzdruhfg

Blair regrets leaving politics earlier than he needed to, and wants to intervene in today's 'interesting times'.

Unfortunately for him his day is done, his reputation is shot and no one wants to listen to his opinions.

In short, he is not the Messiah, he is a very naughty boy.

[/b]

I love fruit cake.

Maggie's greatest legacy with a cherry on top!

Maggie's greatest legacy with a cherry on top!

Under Blair the financial sector went rogue. He helped create the conditions for rampant house price inflation which has never really subsided.

He helped create a cohort of older generations that have been fortunate to hoard wealth and assets. He enhanced support for the Tories.

He made bad decisions about accession countries to the EU and limits on immigration.

His governments introduced tuition fees. They marketised the NHS.

He laid the foundations for much of what is going wrong today, almost like he helped build a big playground for Tory governments to run riot in.

Don't get me started on the wars

A disgrace of a man.

Under Blair the financial sector went rogue. He helped create the conditions for rampant house price inflation which has never really subsided.

He helped create a cohort of older generations that have been fortunate to hoard wealth and assets. He enhanced support for the Tories.

He made bad decisions about accession countries to the EU and limits on immigration.

His governments introduced tuition fees. They marketised the NHS.

He laid the foundations for much of what is going wrong today, almost like he helped build a big playground for Tory governments to run riot in.

Don't get me started on the wars

A disgrace of a man.

That we agree on.

[/b]

I love fruit cake.

Well that particular one has gone a bit stale buddy

Edited by I1L2T3

That we agree on.

Probably unanimously, but that doesn't mean that he is wrong.

I've not heard the speech in question, but he has spoken some good sense of late.

I've not heard the speech in question, but he has spoken some good sense of late.

You're a Humphrey Appleby wannabe.

So who are these mysterious EU people he's been talking to.

Did he dream it? Was it all in his head?