Boycott Leeds and Sheffield Wed away games due to prices?

How would Leeds or Sheffield Wednesday react if on match days their away ends were empty?

The prices for these 2 grounds for away fans is stupid.

But what can be done, would away fans be willing to boycott these 2 clubs?

Another alternative would be for all the fans in the away end to stand up, turn their backs to the pitch for the entire game?

How can these clubs be brought down a peg or two?

Would away fans with their backs turned force the powers that be at Sheffield Wed and Leeds to reduce the ticket prices?

Firstly the maximum prices aren't used every game. There were only a few games like that last season.

Secondly, I think they'd react by selling the seats to their own fans. If away fans don't want to pay the prices then don't, if they don't want to watch the games then don't. Nobody is holding a gun to your head.

Guest sibon

Leeds don't have an away end, they have an away corner.

I shall be boycotting the game on the basis that Elland Road is a toilet.

How would Leeds or Sheffield Wednesday react if on match days their away ends were empty?

The prices for these 2 grounds for away fans is stupid.

But what can be done, would away fans be willing to boycott these 2 clubs?

Another alternative would be for all the fans in the away end to stand up, turn their backs to the pitch for the entire game?

How can these clubs be brought down a peg or two?

Would away fans with their backs turned force the powers that be at Sheffield Wed and Leeds to reduce the ticket prices?

If the away fans don't buy the tickets the home fans will.

If the away fans don't buy the tickets the home fans will.

You're forgetting the segregation, need at least 4 streets between the home and away fans.

Prices "frozen" this year (so still a rip off), and membership "frozen" (still a rip off).

You're forgetting the segregation, need at least 4 streets between the home and away fans.

Prices "frozen" this year (so still a rip off), and membership "frozen" (still a rip off).

The top category game prices are ridiculous but fortunately they don't often occur, I still see the membership card as decent value and I will be getting one.

fans shouldn't have to boycott it, why there can't be a cap for away fans like in the premiership i don't know. i won't pay 40 quisd to watch us other than for the derby so i'll not be there even if i'm off anyway

I will go to the games, however I will protest by standing up and facing the back of the north stand, rather than facing the football pitch

I will go to the games, however I will protest by standing up and facing the back of the north stand, rather than facing the football pitch

Wont you feel a bit daft ?

for paying the expensive price hes protesting about but then not actually watching the football :hihi:

Guest sibon

If it quacks like a duck....

If it quacks like a duck....

It won't echo?

Prices are give or take for me. If it is £47 again at Hillsborough, I will watch on tv.