Carlos should be sacked or not?

Owls fans are getting frustrated how the Owls team is performing,and a manger who as so many players and still doesn"t know is best team yet,Carlos seems scared of playing the same team and switching it every game does not get confidence in the players minds,after being in the Job over a One and Half years he should have known is best team by know,we can all see now why nearly every team he as managed he does not last over 18 months,i want to go and watch them but its so boring to watch

Keep him on, you won't get promoted with him in charge.

LOL

yet its funny weve got to the playoff places twice in succession with him in charge, hmmmmmm

highest for places for years

Five teams above us and eighteen below, lets not get gready still plenty to play for even if he is not picking the personnel that we want him too. Judge him at the end of the season would be my opinion.

Kieran Lee & Tom Lees would be in his starting 11 every week ,These 2 are a big loss

Kieran Lee & Tom Lees would be in his starting 11 every week ,These 2 are a big loss

indeed those two have been out a long long long time

Here's my honest perspective from a Blade.

His he a good manager? I don't know, I'd say he's a decent manager but you can only go on his track record.

The thing is, your club is in the best shape it's been for years - off the pitch. You have more money then you've every had and can go out and sign £10m players, £5m players etc.

You've got a forward line only others can dream about. Hooper, Fletcher, Rhodes, Winnall, all who know how to score. FF in my honest opinion can play in the PL. Your goal keeper is top notch. So for me you are only a few players from being a title winning club... but...

With the resources your club has, you should be where you are and frankly I think any decent manager would be there or there abouts.

Would someone like Steve Bruce, Neil Warnock, Harry Redknapp, have done better with the money you have?

My issue is that you've brought in way too many players and isn't sustainable. Imagine being a player, thinking you've done well then get dropped? I can't see how changing week in week out will work and eventually, the players will turn on you and start to revolt. Unless your players are happy to pick up their wages and not play, which I don't think so.

I've often joked about your manger player "championship Manager" on his PC, where he just buys players because he can.

You've spent zillions on attack minded players and not enough defenders or creative players. How can you realistic manage all your talent?

By the way Claudio Ranieri might be free... Just saying.

By the way Claudio Ranieri might be free... Just saying.

i doubt he'll actually be free, gonna cost someat :hihi:

i doubt he'll actually be free, gonna cost someat :hihi:

You've just paid millions on your forward players... it won't make much difference.

A realistic aim this season was top 6, we are in there with a cushion below, you don't sack a manager for hitting the target. Leeds won a home game yesterday with a largely dull, dogged performance, do you think they'll want Monk sacked? No of course not they got the job done and got three points.

A realistic aim this season was top 6, we are in there with a cushion below, you don't sack a manager for hitting the target. Leeds won a home game yesterday with a largely dull, dogged performance, do you think they'll want Monk sacked? No of course not they got the job done and got three points.

But when others where saying points over performance... it's now starting to tell. That's why you've lost two on the bounce.

Five teams above us and eighteen below, lets not get gready still plenty to play for even if he is not picking the personnel that we want him too. Judge him at the end of the season would be my opinion.

Yep, see where we finish. We are in the playoffs which is the minimum we expected. If we don't make it then maybe but id be tempted to keep him anyway but his recruitment will have to be much better in the summer to keep me happy