I Love New Year

What I love about new year's eve.

Midnight, all in good spirits, wishing each other a happy new year and hugging.

One am, all kicking seven bells out of each other, blue lights and not talking to each other for another year.

Happy New Year.

That's why new years is crap.

You got to spend a week with people who you don't actually like and pretend to like them.

I have never really understood the fuss about New Years Eve, prefer to stay home & watch everyone else's fireworks from an upstairs window! lol.

So hows, your New Year so for?

The beers wore off, back to work, urrh.

I'm hitting the beer again.

Can't see what's to dislike unless you're a billy no mates.

Well, the start of 2012 has been a little better than the start of 2011. None of our friends or family have died :) and none have been burgled, beaten up or become embroiled in a huge and ugly split up which will involve years of fighting through courts in a way that will only benefit the bank accounts of a whole assortment of solicitors.

Other than this, I'm reserving judgement at the moment, but the happy new year spirit has lasted a lot longer this year. Last year we had our first bereavement on the 2nd of January and the year sort of went downhill from there.

It would be best if New Year had been left as it was a couple of hundred years ago, the March Equinox, or thereabouts.

At least you have something to look forward to at that time of the year.

As it stands at present, we have new year, then 3 months of winter to fight through.

then there's the kissing, and the ones you have to dodge

I love new year because this year is going to be amazing, and I am spending it with people I look up to :) and love.