Will a "Robin Hood" tax ruin everything?

Very good. You are charitable and sympathise with the under dog, I like those qualities in a person. PM me with your CV (I make no promises though.) :)

So do I sympathise with the underdog. In the words of the immortal Yosser Hughes, geerz a job. I can do that:D

He's the undisputed forum authority on being a pain in the backside.

Happy New Year Cyclone:partyhat:. I knew that was you that I bought a drink for in the Cossack back in the day. :)

Happy New Year Cyclone:partyhat:. I knew that was you that I bought a drink for in the Cossack back in the day. :)

I could be wrong, but didn't it close about a decade ago?

It did-so where do you hangout these days.I have heard the one lower down can be very accommodating,with creme de menthe on tap.

you wrong?

now that would be a surprise :hihi:

Manofstrad, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that you were the undisputed global authority on economic policy. My mistake. If you've made your decision then, of course, nobody should offer any other as you clearly have been empowered to make conclusions on behalf of 7 billion global citizens. <snip>

No need to apologize young fella. :thumbsup:

I enjoyed reading your post!... Well, the first paragraph at least. The rest was a bit duff and didn't hold my attention enough for me to finish reading it, but 5/10 for effort.

7 billion people support me you say! Can't say I'm suprised being an alpha male and all, still nice to know though.:)

Not sure. After our episode it was never the same, but we still have our memories don't we. :)

Not sure. After our episode it was never the same, but we still have our memories don't we. :)

I see you have been supping with along spoon again.I was around when JC had his moment of doubt and fame,and remember it fondly.I am pleased to meet wont you guess my game?

I see you have been supping with along spoon again.I was around when JC had his moment of doubt and fame,and remember it fondly.I am pleased to meet wont you guess my game?

The troubadours are the only ones that need be concerned. :)