Drive through mc ds hygiene

Just called at a fast food store drive through ,having to wait a few minutes I noticed the young girl getting our drinks ready,she had no gloves on ,with us having 4 drinks she held the cups in one hand fingers inside the cups while sticking her other hand in the ice bin shovelling ice in to our cups this can't be

Hygienic can it it's only just been on the news about these sort of problems with

Germs in coffee shop outlets should I have said something? Who knows she might've just come back from a toilet break

Paranoid or what !!!!!!!!!! :roll:

First off I won't eat mcdonalds its just crap disgusting slop providing no nutritional value what so ever just fat salt and junk,I'm paranoid about hygiene I hate public toilets I've got to be absolutely desperate and some to use them definitely not for a number two:gag:, I usually kick the doors open do what Ive got to do not touching anything and go I dont even like touching the taps,there are some real scruffy people about,I know my bits are clean and a lot cleaner than anything in a motorway toilet I wash them every day.

Good grief. I know its each to their own but what an existance.

We are all mortal. We are all gonna go one day. Live a little.

Its that fat, salt and junk that makes it taste nice. Most people eating processed food KNOW it doesn't have any nutritional value, but every now and then just like most desserts, alcoholic drinks, snacks and confectionery its just a nice thing to have. Its gives a treat and a bit of pleasure every now and then. Happineess is also a part of living too.

As for public loos, I really do think you are taking things a bit extreme.

Unless you walk round all day every day sealed in a bio suit wearing gloves 24/7 your hands, face, mouth and body is covered in bacteria all the time. The body deals with that. Its what its designed for.

Given that the majority of public loos are inspected and cleaned multiple times each day, I would wonder that many of them are cleaner than in some people's houses.