Who is SWFC head scout?

Genuine question. I just wondered if it was Bullen or not because of the heavy Scottish connection in all of the recruitment. Boyd signed and heavily rumoured Snodgrass and Hutton to join Rhodes, Fletcher, Bannan and Wallace. Would probably be most Scottish populated team outside Scotland.

To be honest I am surprised that they haven't gone in for Jamie Murphy because he fits the Scottish connection obviously but he will no doubt be out of favour now Brighton are promoted and he would be a quality signing for SWFC.

Genuine question. I just wondered if it was Bullen or not because of the heavy Scottish connection in all of the recruitment. Boyd signed and heavily rumoured Snodgrass and Hutton to join Rhodes, Fletcher, Bannan and Wallace. Would probably be most Scottish populated team outside Scotland.

To be honest I am surprised that they haven't gone in for Jamie Murphy because he fits the Scottish connection obviously but he will no doubt be out of favour now Brighton are promoted and he would be a quality signing for SWFC.

Baden Powell!

Whoever it is please don,t bring Gordon Strachan

Of course it isn't Bullen he's assistant manager, just a coincidence I'm afraid.

Of course it isn't Bullen he's assistant manager, just a coincidence I'm afraid.

Of those on that list, Rhodes and Fletcher weren't born in Scotland but England and tho' not mentioned, Westwood was born in Manchester not Ireland.

Llera was on Scouting team at one bit , not sure if he still is

Whoever the chief scout is, they want to get to Barnsley and ask their scout to find us a couple of Centre Backs

They find 'em, play 'em for a couple of seasons, lose 'em to a 'bigger' club, and then go out and find another cracking defender.

It's not coincidence, they do it time after time.

Just a thought................................

Whoever the chief scout is, they want to get to Barnsley and ask their scout to find us a couple of Centre Backs

They find 'em, play 'em for a couple of seasons, lose 'em to a 'bigger' club, and then go out and find another cracking defender.

It's not coincidence, they do it time after time.

Just a thought................................

Good point really, but don't fancy another Larry May!