Stabbing at Longley this morning

Parts around the 4 greens are taped off with a high police presence any one know anything?

---------- Post added 25-10-2014 at 12:20 ----------

No forumers in Longley?

I don't know anything but if the rumours I've heard are true then it is very sad

All I heard was that the stabbing was on southey ave and that the perpertaitors ran through the 4 greens. It seems that stabbings are getting a bit common place around here these days. On a lighter note, If you need a police man try phoning mc donalds on penistone rd.

All I heard was that the stabbing was on southey ave and that the perpertaitors ran through the 4 greens. It seems that stabbings are getting a bit common place around here these days. On a lighter note, If you need a police man try phoning mc donalds on penistone rd.

Or dial 999 - that's what sensible people do :roll:

This is hardly the time for jokes.

I live behind the 4 greens and went out today about 11 there wasn't any police around then.

Good god! Are they allowed a break?

They should be out catching murderers and rapists.

mods can this be closed its getting close to the knuckle now with what has taken place

Good thought joch.

If anybody wishes to have the thread reopened to add real information to the thread please report it and ask the mods.